Tired of scratches, scuffs, and dust on your Tesla Model 3 glove box? Protect and upgrade your glovebox with ⚡️ESD's genuine carbon fiber glove box cover. No ABS plastic with printed or hydro-dipped "simulated" carbon fiber here! This custom piece is available in glossy or matte finish and all glove box covers come with our signature titanium badge.
Note: this glove box cover fits left-hand-drive (LHD) Model 3 only. A RHD glove box cover is possible, please email or DM us for more info.
Installation is simple using the 3M double-sided tape already placed on the underside of the glove box cover.
- Apply the provided 3M adhesion promoter on the edges of the glove box door face where the cover will be affixed
- Open glove box door
- Peel the backing off the 3M double-sided tape
- Center the glove box cover so the right edge of the glove box cover does not extend past the glove box door. This will ensure your passenger door does not hit the right-edge of the glove box cover
- Affix the top edge of the glove box cover to the top of the glove box door's face
- Close the glove box
- Press down along the right edge to affix the glove box cover from top to bottom
- Now, going from right to left, press down on the middle and bottom of the glove box cover ensuring there are no bows or bends and the cover fits snugly against the glove box door
- Continue to press the front of the glove box cover onto the glove box door to make sure the tape is bonding
- Tape adhesive takes 24-36 hrs to fully cure
UV from the sun can cause carbon fiber epoxy to become yellow and/or cloudy. The best way to protect your carbon fiber pieces is with a ceramic coating or UV protecting spray. For matte finish carbon fiber, please test your spray on a small area first.